SAFEGUARD AGAINST POVERTY
According to the Holy Prophet the following acts suck out, empty and drain even very large means of sustenance and make man poor and destitute.
1) Urinating while standing
2) Sweeping during the night
3) Praying in haste and hurry
4) Performing wuzu in a latrine
5) Wiping face with sleeves or skirt
6) Burning the peels of garlic or onion
7) To hold in contempt or turn the back upon the means of sustenance.
8) Sitting near graves without reason for long periods.
9) Passing through flocks of sheep and other cattle.
10) Cutting nail by the teeth
11) Revelling in greed and avarice
12) Ignoring beggars
13) Not removing spider-webs in the house
14) Eating in the state of (junub) ceremonial impurity
15) Keeping dirt and filth in the house.
16) Swearing false oath
17) Sleeping immediately after sunset and before sunrise
18) Keeping water flowing without reason during the night.
19) Having estranged relations with the relative.
According to the Holy Prophet recitation of istighfar (ASTAGHFIRULLAAHI WA ATOOBI ILAYEE) 100 times before going to bed, removes poverty.
According to Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq whoever recites surah al Maa-o'on 41 times (100 salat) does not suffer poverty and his children also.
According to Imam Jagfar bin Muhammad as Sadiq recitation of surah al Qadr 360 times regularly is a very likely safeguard against the assault by proverty.
It is stated in the Kash al Ghuma and Asmal to recite the following du-a'a 100 times to remove poverty.
According to the Holy Prophet recitation of the following du-a'a removes poverty.
Recite the following du-a'a 50 times daily for 20 days, inshallah soon poverty will leave your home. If it is recited 1000 times on any food, the eater of it will become your friend.
Recite surah Yasin, after Fajr salat and the following du-a'a of Sahifa Kamilah by Imam Ali bin Husayn Zayn al Abidin to remove poverty