(1) For any difficult problem to be solved
recite this Duaa 72 times: - Yaa Sayyidinal
Kareem Najjinaa Wa Khallisnaa Bihaqqi Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. And
then recite 70 times this Duaa:- Allaahu Latweefun Bi Ibaadihee Yarzuqu
Manyashaa'u Wahuwal Qawiyyul Azeez.
( = O the Benign Chief save us and deliver us for the sake of 'Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem'; Allaah is Benign to His servants, He gives Rizq to whomsoever He wills, and He is Strong Mighty.)
(2) To receive spiritual blessings recite 'Al-Basweeru'
(3) To get spiritual power recite 'Al-Adhweemu'
(The Great One)
(4) For our Namaaz to be accepted say:-
Rabbij-Alnee Muqeemas-Swalaatee Wa Min Dhurriyyatee, Rabbanaa Wa Taqabbal Duaa'a.
( O my Lord make me establish prayers and also some of my offsprings be same, O our Lord accept my prayer. )
(5) For the safety of property:- Recite 11 times Surah Al-Ikhlaas, Surah Al-Qadr And Aayatul Qursee before sunrise.
(6) To recover the lost property: Pray 4 rak'at Namaaz, in each rak'at after Al-Hamd recite 11 times Surah -e- Ikhalaas and after Namaaz recite Duaa-e-Mujeer (refer M.Jinaan).
(7) For the increase in knowledge recite "Naadey Aliyyan….." everyday regularly.
(8) To regulate properly all your legal affairs recite in abubdance these Holy Names: 'Al-Aakhiru. Al-Badee'u. Al-Hakeemu. Al-Aadilu'.
(9) While commencing any work recite; 'Al-Awwalu' many times.
(10) To gain knowledge and to know secrets of nature recite: 'Al-Aleemu' (=The All-Knowing.) 6 times after every Waajib Namaaz.
(11) To develop a forceful personality recite: 'Al-Muta'aali' (The Most Exalted) and 'Al-Adhweemu' (The Great One) Many Times.
(12) For fearlessness and boldness recite regularly a great deal: 'Al-Hafidhoo'. (The Preserver)
(13) To accomplish successfully any of your undertakings, write 'Al-Haqqu' (The Right One) on a square paper, put it in your hands, raise the hands towards the open sky and beseech your need from Allaah.
(14) To pass by unnoticed recite 'Al-Khaaliqu' (The Creator) many times.
(15) To safeguard one self from hypocrisy recite Surah-e-Munafiqoon.
(16) For sending a gift to a diseased: Surah-e- Mulk.
(17) For heart diseases, for confrontation, and for wiping out the evil of Monday recite: Surah-e-Dahr.
(18) To remain night vigil for Ibaadat, for being lucky for Hajj, and safety in traveling recite Surah-e-Nabaa. (Ammaa Yatasaa'aloon)
(19) For a sure insurance to your goods and belongings: recite Surah-e-Qadr.
(20) To cure a paralyses, for any fears, and to find out a culprit recite: Surah-e-Zilzaal. [*****]
(21) Braveness, success, fearlessness, and forgiveness of sins recite: Surah-e-Kaafiroon in abundance. [*****]
(22) To drive away poverty and fears, to be forgiven the sins and for mutual love recite: Surah-e-Ikhlaas in plenty. [*****]
(23) For any problem, and Maghfirat recite: Aayatul Qursee. [*****]
(24) For repaying debts, for sustenance, and for nervous-less public speaking recite: "Aaya-e-Mulk". [*****]
(25) For any problem, trouble, or need recite:"Amman'yyujeebu….."
(26) For a sure reply to your Haajat: recite Duaa-e-Qumail after every Namaaz until the need is fulfilled.
(27) To disgrace the enemies of Ahlul Bayt recite: Duaa-e-Samaat.
(28) To wipe away misfortune, crises and deadlocks recite: "Ilaahee Adhumal Balaa'a……" [*****]
(29) For the safety in journey and unity recite: Al-Waheedu abundantly. (The Unique)
(30) For intellectual power, proper understanding, and fluent speech: write Surah-e-Bani Israaeel with saffron, wash it with water and drink it.
(31) To be free from any undesirable thing in your house and worries recite: 1000 times "Naadey Aliyyan….."
(32) To take a legal revenge from an enemy: Keeping in mind the name of the enemy recite 630 times Al-Muntaqimoo. (The Avenger)
(33) To destroy the enemies: recite this Duaa in the last three night of the month ---Yaa Qaahiroo, Yaa Dhal Batshish-Shadeed, Antal-Ladhee Laa Yootaqoo Intiqaamuh.
(34) To ward off evil designs of enemies recite Surah-e-Al-Feel [ ***** ] in the first rak'at of Namaaz-e-Sub'h after Al-Hamd daily till the danger disappears.
(35) To destroy your enemy recite the following Duaa 55 times for 3 days: Yaa Mudhilla Kulli Jabbaarin Aneedin Biqahrin Adhweemin Wa Sultwaanihee. ( = O the humiliator of every stubborn oppressors with His utmost force and might. )
(36) To get rid from an oppressor: Pray 2 rak'at Namaaz and after Namaaz recite 100 times: Rabbi Annee Maghloobun Fantaswir.(Aayat No:10 Surah Al-Qamar) ( =My Lord, certainly I am besieged so give help. )
(37) To destroy the oppressor recite this Duaa: Yaa Uddatee Inda Shiddatee Wa Yaa Ghawthee Inda Qurbatee Uhrisnee Bi Aynikal-Latee Laa Tanaamu Wakfinee Biruknikil-Ladhee Laa Yuraamu Yaa Dhal Quwwatil Qawiyyati Wa Yaa Dhal Jalaalish-Shadeed Wa Yaa Dhal Izzatil-Latee Kullu Khalqika Lahaa Dhaleelun Swalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad Wakfinee Dhwaalimee Wantaqim Lee Minhu. ( =O my rescuer in my difficulties, O my Helper in my afflictions, guard me with the eye that sleeps not, and suffice me with pillar of Might that can not be reached, O the Master of great artifice, and O the Purchaser fo honour, before Whom all Your creation is low and humble, send blessings on Muhammad S,A,W,W, and Aali Muhammad A.S. help me against the oppressor and take my revenge from him. )
(38) An effective Duaa to defeat the evil designs of enemies. Imaam Zaynul Aabideen A.S. used to recite this Duaa regularly :- Bismillaahi Wabillaahi Wa Minallaahi Wa Ilallaahi Wa Fee Sabeelillaahi Allaahumma Laka Aslamtu Nafsee Wailayka Wajjahtu Wajhee Wa Ilayka Fawwadhtu Amree Wahfidhnee Bihifdhil Eemaani Min Bayni Yadayya Wa Min Khalfee Wa An Yameenee Wa An Shimaalee Wamin Fawqee Wamin Tahtee Wadfa'a Annee Bihawlika Wa Quwwatika Fa Innahoo Laa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billaahil Aliyyil Adhweem. ( =In the name of Allaah, with Allaah, from Allaah, to Allaah, and in the way of Allaah, O Allaah I surrender myself to You, I direct myself towards You, I enrust my affairs to You, so keep me safe, with the preservaion of belief, from the front, behind, right, left, above, and below me, and repel evil from me with Your strength and power, because certainly there is no strength nor power save with Allaah the High, the Great. )
(39) The Duaa from Imaam Ali A.S. to render the plots and intrigues of enemies be ineffective : Allaahumma Innee Aoodhu Bika Min An Udhlama Fee Sultwaanika, Allaahumma Innee Aoodhu Bika An Adhilla Hudaaka, Allaahumma Innee Aoodhu Bika An Aftaqira Fee Ghinaaka, Allaahumma Innee Aoodhu Bika An Udhayyia Fee Salaamatika, Allaahumma Innee Aoodhu Bika An Ughlaba Wal Amru Laka Wa Ilayka. ( =O Allaah I seek Your Protection from being oppressed in Your Authority, O Allaah I seek Your Protection from going astray from Your Guidence, O Allaah I seek Your Protection from becoming distitute despite Your riches, O Allaah I seek Your Protection from being ruined despite Your Security, O Allaah I seek Your Protection from being over-powered while the Authority is Yours and for You only. )
(40) Duaa by Imaam Ali A.S. to have an upperhand over your enemy :- Walaa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billaahil Aliyyil Adhweem Allaahumma Iyyaka Na'abudoo Wa Iyyaaka Nasta'een Yaa Allaahu Yaa Rahmaanu Yaa Raheemu Yaa Ahadu Yaa Swamadoo Yaa Ilaaha Muhammadin (S) Ilayka Nuqilatul Aqdaamu Wa Afaazatil Quloobu Wa Tashakh-khasatil Abswaaru Wa Muddatil A'anaaqu Wa Tulibatul Hawaaiju Wa Rufi''atil Aydee Allaahumaftah Baynanaa Wa Bayna Qawminaa Bil Haqqi Wa Anta Khayrul Faatiheen. Then say 3 times: Laa Ilaaha Illallaahu Wallaahu Akbar.( = There is no power nor strength except with Allaah. We worship You and seek help from You, O Allaah, O Beneficent, O Merciful, O Single, O the eternally implored Independent, O the God of Muhammad S.A.W.W. steps move forward in Your direction, hearts long to go, eyes stare, necks extend to reach the goal, desires yearn for fulfilment and palms are lifted. O Allaah take a fair decision between us and our people, because You are the best of all who decide. There is no god except Allaah. Allaah is The Greatest. )
(41) This is a multi-purpose Duaa: "Allaahumar'zuqnaa Tawfeeqat-Twaa'ati, Wa Bu'adal Ma'aswiyyati, Wa Swidqan Niyyati, Wa Irfaanal Hurmati, Wa Akrimna Bil Hudaa Wal Istiqaamati, Wa Saddid Alsinatinaa Bi Swawaabi Wal Hikmati, Wam'la'a Quloobanaa Bil Ilmi Wal Ma'arifati, Wa Twahhir Butwoonanaa Minal Haraami Wash-Shub'hati, Wakfuf Aydiyanaa Anidh-Dhulmi Was-Sirqati, Wagh-dhwudh Abswaaranaa Anil Fujoori Wal Khiyaanati, Wasdud Asmaa'anaa Anil-Laghwi Wal Gheebati, Wa Tafadhdhal Alaa Ulamaaina Biz-Zuhdi Wan-Nasweehati Wa Alal Muta'allimeena Bil Juhdi War-Raghbati, Wa Alal Mustami'eena Bil Ittibaa'I Wal Maw'idhati Wa Alaa Mardhal Muslimeena Bish-Shifaa'i War-Raahati, Wa Alaa Mawtaahum Bir-Ra'afati War'Rahmati, Wa Alaa Mashaayikhina Bil Waqaari Was-Sakeenati, Wa Alash-Shabaabi Bil Inaabati Wat-Tawbati, Wa Alan-Nisaai Bil Hayaa'i Wal Iffati, Wa Alal Aghniyaa'i Bit-Tawaadhu'i Was-Sa'ati, Wa Alal Fuqaraa'i Bis-Swabri Wal Qanaa'ati, Wa Alal Ghuzaati Bin-Nasri Wal Ghalabati, Wa Alal Usaraa'i Bil Khalaaswi War-Raahati Wa Alal Umaraa'i Bil Adli Wash-Shafaqati, Wa Alar-Ra'iyyati Bil Inswaafi Wa Husnis-Seerati, Wa Baarik Lil Hujjaaji Waz-Zuwwari Fiz-Zaadi Wan-Nafaqati, Waqdhi Maa Awjabta Alayhim Minal Hajji Wal Umrati, Bi Fadhlika Wa Rahmatika Yaa Arhamar-Raahimeen."( = O my Allaah let divine guidence make us comply with You, and abstain from sinning, and have sincere objective and cognizance of the legitimate, and give us guidence and perseverence as a reward, and make us always speak uprightly with wisdom and purpose, and fill our hearts with knowledge and awareness, and keep our thoughts from the forbidden ones, and prevent our hands from stealing and oppressing others, and let our eyes condamn wickedness and dishonesty, and block our ears from nonsense and backbiting,and let our Ulamaa excell in piety and giving good councel, and those receiving guidence may make efforts with full liking, and make those who are listening follow instructions and pay heed to good guidance, and Muslims who are suffering from sicknesses be blessed with cure and comfort, and the dead be blessed with consideration and mercy, and the aged may live in self-esteem and traquility, and the young ones may turn to Allaah to repent and attend to religious duties, and let our women adopt modesty and chastity, and the rich among us give gifts and presents to the less lucky and be accomodating, and the poor among us be content a nd tolerant, and let the warriors in Your way gain vicory and have an upper hand over the enemies, and free those of us who are made captives, and make our rulers rule with justice and compassion, and the ruled may deals with each other with equity and good morals, and bless the Hujjaaj and Zuwwaar with necessities and expenditure during their performance and let them achieve that which You have made obligatory on them for performing Hajj and Umrah, by Your generosity and mercy, O the Most Merciful. )
(42) For nervousness, anxiety and stress (=Gabhraaman) Imaam Ja'afar Saadiq A.S. prescribed the following Duaa : " ~ Bismillaahi Wa Billaahi Wa Tawaqqaltu Alallaahi Innahoo Man Yatawaqqalu Alallaahi Fahuwa Hasbuhoo Innallaaha Baalighu Amrihee Qad Ja'alallaahu Likulli Shay'in Qadran Allaahummaj'alnee Fee Kanafika Wafee Jawaarika Waj'alnee Fee Amaanika Wafee Man'ik. ~"
(43) If you are all alone in a room recite
Aayatul Kursee and this Duaa:
" ~ Allaahumma Aanis Wahshatee Wa Aamin Raw'atee Wa Ainnee Alaa Wahdatee. ~"
( =O Allaah give me consolation in my gloominess and help me in my lonliness. )
(44) Imaam Ali A.S. said that when you see a
beast in jungle recite this: " ~ Aoodhu
Bi Rabbi Daaniyaal Wal Jubbi Min Kulli Asadin Musta'asidin. ~ "
( =I take refuge with the Lord of Daniyaal A.S. or the Lord of well from every wild beast who tears. )
(45) Imaam Ja'afar Saadiq A.S. said if you see
a dreadful beast recite Aayatul Kursee towards its face and then recite
this Duaa, it will go away :
" ~ A'zamtu A'layka Bi A'zeematillaahi Wa A'zeemati Muhammadin Swallallaahu A'layhi Wa Aalihee Wa A'zeemati Sulaymaan-ibni Daawood Wa A'zeemati Ameerul Mu'mineen Aliy-yibni Abi Twaalibin A'layhissalaamu Wal Aimmatit-Twahireen A'layhimus-salaamu Mim Ba'adihee. ~"
( =I have bound you by the intention of Allaah, Muhammad S.A.W.W. , Sulaymaan bin Daawood A.S., Ameerul Mu'amineen Ali ibni Abee Taalib A.S., and his descendants A.S. )
(46) This Duaa is from Ma'soom A.S. It
safeguards from sins, and it is also a Muti-Purpose Duaa:
" ~ Yaa Man Adh'haral Jameel Wa Sataral Qabeeh, Walam Yahtikis-Sitra Annee, Yaa Kareemal Afwi, Yaa Hasanat-Tajaawozi, Yaa Waasi'al Maghfirati Wa Yaa Baasital Yadayni Bir-Rahmati, Yaa Swaahiba Kulli Najwa, Wa Yaa Muntahaa Kulli Shakwaa, Ya Kareemas-Swafhi, Yaa Adhweemal Manni, Yaa Mubtadi'a Kulli Ni'amatin Qablas-Tihqaaqiha, Yaa Rabbaahu Yaa Sayyidahu Yaa Mawlayaahu Yaa Ghaayataahu Yaa Ghiyaathaahu Swalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammadin Wa As'aluka An Laa Taj'alnee Finnaar. (Haajat) ( =O He Who reveals the good and conceals the bad, O He Who does not avenge for the wrong-doing, O He Who does not reveal (sins), O the Most Forgiving, O the Pardoner, O the Most letting-off, O the One Who stretches the hands of compassion, O the Knower of secrets and ultimate end of complains, O the Most Kind, O the Most Beneficent, O the Generous, O the One Who bestows bounties before one is worthy of it, O our Lord, O our Leader, O our Mawlaa, O our root of choice of liking, send blessings on Muhammad and His Holy Progeny, I invoike to You, don't spoil us with fire, for the sake of Your Mercy, O the Most Merciful. )
(47) Imaam Ja'afar Saadiq A.S. said to recite this Duaa which was recited by Rasoolullaah S.A.W.W. on the day of Badr and Ahzaab, and Sayyidush-Shuhadaa A.S. also recited on the day of Aashoora when he embraced Imaam Zaynul Aabideen A.S. and blood was flowing from his holy body: "~~~ Allaahumma Anta Thiqatee Fee Kulli Kurbatin Wa Anta Rajaa'ee Fee Kulli Shiddatin Wa Anta Lee Fee Kulli Amrin Nazala Bi Thiqatun Wa Uddatun Kam-Min Karbin Yadh'ufu Anhul Fuaadu Wa Taqillu Feehil Heelatu Wa Yakhdhulu Anhul Qareebu Wal Ba'eedu Wa Yashmatu Bihil A'duwwu Wa Tu'ayeenee Feehil Umooru Anzaltuhoo Bika Wa Shakawtuhoo Ilayka Raaghiban Feehi Amman Siwaak Fa Farrajtahoo Wa Kashftahoo Wa Kafaytaneehi Fa Anta Waliyyu Kulli Ni'amatin Wa Swaahibu Kulli Haajatin Wa Muntahaa Kulli Raghbatin Falakal Hamdu Katheeran Walakal Mannu Faadhilan. (= O Allaah it is You in Whom I trust amid all griefs. You are my hope amid all afflictions. You are my trust and provision in everything that befalls me, no matter howmuch the heart may seem to weaken it, stratagem may seem to diminish my hope in it, friends may seem to depart from me in it, and the enemy may seem to rejoice in it. I have stated my case to You and when I complain to You of it, it is because of my desire for You, You alone. You have comforted me in everything and have disclosed in significance to me. You are the Master of all bounty, the Possessor of all goodness and the ultimate Resort of all desires. Your Praises are many and Your Bounties are virtuous. )
(48) ~~~" When you are in a great problem or tribulation recite this Duaa: " ~~~ Bi Haqqi Yaaseen Wal Qur'aanil Hakeem Wa Bi Haqqi Twaa Haa Wal Qur'aanil Adhweem, Yaa Man Yaqdiru Alaa Hawaaijis-Saaileen Yaa Man Ya'alamu Maa Fidh-Dhwameeri, Yaa Munaffisan Anil Makroobeen, Yaa Mufarrijan Anil Maghmoomeen, Yaa Raahimash-Shaykhil Kabeer Yaa Raaziqat-Twiflis-Swagheer, Yaa Man Laa Yahtaaju Ilat-Tafseer, Swalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammadin Waf'al'bee…~~~" (haajat). ( = For the sake of YaaSeen and the Holy Qur'aan, the Book of Wisdom, for the sake of TaaHaa and the Holy Qur'aan, the Great Book, O He Who fulfils the desires and wants of those who invoke Him, O He Who knows that which is in secret thoughts, O He Who applauses and comforts those who are oppressed by misery, O He Who dispells sorrows of the afflicted, O He Who treats the aged with compassion, O He Who provides sustenance to infant, O He Who does not need any explaining, send Blessings on Muhammad S.A.W.W. and Aali Muhammad A.S. and do for me….. )
(49) A tradition from Imaam Moosa ibn Ja'afar A.S. says that the Holy Prophet S.A.W.W. told Imaam Ali A.S. to recite this Duaa when some tough problem is to be solved: " ~ Allaahumma Innee As'aluka Bi Haqqi Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammadin An Tuswalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammadin Wa An Tunjiyani Min Haadhal Ghammi. ~ " ( =O Allaah I ask You for the sake of Muhammad S.A.W.W. and Aali Muhammad A.S. send Blessings on Muhammad S.A.W.W. and Aali Muhammad A.S. and relieve me of this trouble. )
(50) This Duaa is called Hirz-e-Bibi Faatima S.A.: "~ Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Yaa Hayyu Yaa Qayyomu Bi Rahmatika Astagheethu Fa Aghithnee Walaa Takilnee Ilaa Nafsee Twarfata A'ynin Abadan Wa Aslih Lee Sha'anee Kullahu. ~ " ( =O the Everlasting, O the Self-Subsisting through Your Mercy I invoke for the help, so help me and do not leave me on my own even for an instant and always reform and rectify my every matter. )
(51) A person saw the Holy Prophet S.A.W.W. in dream and he wished he could get a Duaa to revive his heart. The Holy Prophet taught him this Duaa: " ~ Yaa Hayyu Yaa Qayyoomu Yaa Laa Ilaaha Illaa Anta As'aluka An Tuhyiya Qalbee Allaahumma Swalli Alaa Muhammadin Wa Aali Muhammad. ~ " ( =O Ever-Living, O Self-Subsisting,O 'There is no god except You", I beseech You to keep my heart alive, O Allaah send Blessings on Muhammad S.A.W.W. and Aali Muhammad A.S. ) It is reported that keeping the right hand on the chest and reciting the above Duaa 3 times with 3 Salawaat in the beginning and 3 Salawaat in the end, is very much beneficial.
(52) To be fortunate to see Imaam-e-Zamaana A.F.
Before going to sleep at night recite everyday from the Holy Qur'an Surahs called 'Musabbihaat'. i.e. S.Hadeed. S.Hashr. S.Saff. S.Jumuah. S.Taghaaboon. and S.A'alaa. The reciter shall not die until he sees the Imaam; otherwise if death came he will be in the proximity of the Holy Prophet S.A.W.W.
(53) The Holy Prophet S.A.W.W. said that a person who recites the following mentioned Aayaat will be safeguarded from all evil things, Shaytaan shall not come near to him/her, and he/she shall not forget Holy Qur'an: (a) First four Aayat of S.Baqarah, (b) Aayatul Kursee, (c) Two Aayats after Aayatul Kursee, (d) and last three Aayaats of S.Baqarah.
(54) Imaam Moosa Kadhim A.S. said that (A) whoever recites Aayatul Kursee when going to sleep should not have the fear of paralysis. (B) And if he or she recites it after every Waajib Namaaz any poison can not harm, (C) and anyone who recites Surah-e-Ikhlaas in front, back, right, left, up and down will remain unharmed from the enemy and will gain something from him. (D) He said that if you fear something then recite 100 verses from the Holy Qur'aan from any chapter and then recite this: "~ Allaahummakshif Annil Balaa'a. ~"
(55) Imaam Ja'afar Saadiq A.S. said that whoever has pure faith on Allaah S.W.T and believes on the day of Qayaamat should not abandon reciting Surah-e-Ikhlaas after every Wajib Namaaz because Allaah shall gather all the good of this world and of the hereafter for him and shall forgive his parents and children.
(56) The Holy Prophet S.A.W.W. said that
Surah-e-Al'Hamd has so much effect that one should not be surprised if it
is recited on the dead and its soul returns back.
Ameerul Mu'mineen A.S. said recite this Duaa to be safe from drowning and from fire:- "~ Allaahul-Ladhee Nazzalal Kitaba Wahuwa Yatawallas-Swaaliheen Wamaa Qadarullaaha Haqqa Qadrihee Wal Ardhu Jameean Qabdhwatuhoo Yawmal Qiyaamati Was-Samaawaatu Matwiyyaatun Bi Yameenihee Sub'haanahoo Wa Ta'aala Ammaa Yushrikoon. ~"
( = He is Allaah Who sent down the Book, and He guards the virtuous ones, they have not esteemed Allaah as is His due. While the whole earth shall be in His grip on the Day of Judgement, and Heavens rolled up shall be in His right hand. )
(58) Imaam Ja'afar Saadiq A.S. said do not hasitate to recite Surah-e-Zilzaal very often because anyone reciting it in Naafilah, upto the end of his life the lightening shall not strike him nor will he be effected by earthquake and he will remain unaffected by all tribulations. When his end shall near an angel will come to ease the death and good tidings of paradise shall be manifested to him and the Angle shall accompany him to Paradise.
(59) This Duaa is recommended to be recited
during the Ghaybat (absence from our sights) of Imaam-e-Zamaana A.F.- "~
Allaahumma Arrifnee Nafsaka Fa Innaaka In'lam Tu'Arrifnee Nafsaka Lam
A'arif Nabiyyaka, Allaahmma Arrifnee Rasoolaka Fa Innaka Inlam Tu'Arrifnee
Rasoolaka Lam A'arif Hujjataka, Allaahumma Arrifnee Hujjataka Fa Innaka
Inlam Tu'Arrifnee Hujjataka Dhwalaltu An Deenee.~"
( = O Allaah let me be fully aware of Your reality, because if You do not let me be fully aware of Your reality I can not know well Your Prophet. O Allaah let me be fully aware of Your Messenger, because if You do not let me know well Your Messenger I can not know well and be fully aware of Your Hujjat ( twelve Imaams). O Allaah let be be fully aware of Your Hujjat, because if You do not let me be fully aware of Your Hujjat then certainly You will allow me to go astray from my religion.)
(61) Ameerul Mu'mineen A.S. said that if anyone recites 100 Aayats from the Holy Qur'an and then say "YA ALLAAH" seven times his or her task shall be accomplished.
(62) Imaam Ja'afar Sadiq A.S. said that the
Duaa is incomplete if there is not Tamjeed (Praises for Allaah) before it;
and this is sufficient : (a) " ~
Allaahumma Antal Awwalu Fa Laysa Qablaka Shay'un, Wa Antal Aakhiru Fa
Laysa Ba'adaka Shay'un, Wa Antadh-Dhwaahiru Fa Laysa Fawqaka Shay'un, Wa
Antal Baatwinu Fa Laysa Doonaka Shay'un, Wa Antal Azeezul Hakeem. ~ "
( =You are the First before Whom there is nothing. You are the Last after Whom there is nothing. You are the Menifest above Whom there is nothing. You are the Hidden beneath Whom there is nothing. And You are Almighty, the All-Wise. )
(b) This is also a Duaa from Imaam Ali A.S. for praising Allaah S.W.T. : " ~ Yaa Man Aqrabu Ilayya Min Hablil Wareed, Yaa Man Yahoolu Baynal Mar'i Wa Qalbihi, Yaa Man Huwa Bil Mandhwaril A'alaa Wa Bil Ufuqil Mubeen, Ya Man Laysa Kamithlihee Shay'un. ~"
( = O He Who is nearer then my jugular vein, O He Who intervenes between the body and soul, O He Who is in the heavenly heights and true horizons, O He to Whom nothing is alike. )
(63) Imaam Moosa Kaadhim A.S.'s Duaa to be
freed from prison;
" ~ Yaa Mukhalliswash-Shajari Mim Bayni Ramlin Wa Tweenin Wa Maa'in Wa Yaa Mukhalliswal-Labani Mim Bayni Farathin Wa Damin Wa Yaa Mukhalliswal Waladi Mim Bayni Masheematin Wa Rahimin Wa Yaa Mukhalliswan-Naari Mim Baynil Hadeedi Wal Hajari Wa Yaa Mukhalliswar-Roohi Mim Baynil Ahshaai Wal Am'aa'ii Khalliswnee Min Yaday ………….(name of the dhaaalim). ( = O He Who takes out tree from between the sand, mud and stones; O He Who takes out milk from between the bones and gobar,; O He Who takes out an infant from between julli and intestines; O He Who takes out fire from between iron and stone; O He Who takes out soul from between sides and intestines; relirve me from…….. )
(64) Abdullaah bin Jundab, the companion of
Imam Moosa Kaadhim A.S. and Imaam Ali Radhaa A.S. requested the Imaam to
tell him something, which will increase his knowledge and intelligence.
The Imaam told him to recite this as much as possible: "
~ Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Laa Hawla Walaa Quwata Illaa Billaahil
Aliyyil Adhweem. ~"
( =In the name of Allaah the Most Merciful the Beneficent. There is no power nor strength except with Allaah the Almighty.)
Imaam Ali A.S. has said to recite this Duaa
when looking in the mirror : ~Al-hamdu
Lillaahil-Ladhee Khalaqanee Fa Ahsana Khilqee, Wa Swa-wwarnee Fa Afsana
Sooratee, Wa Adhaana Minnee Maa Ashaana Min Ghayri, Wa Akramanee Bil
( = Praise be to Allaah Who created me, a very noble creation, and gave shape to me, a very presentable form, and blessed me with that which would have spoiled others, and also honoured me with Islaam. )
"Alhamdu lillah(i) allathi khalaqani fa ahsana khalqi wa ssawwarani fa ahsana sourati wa zan minni ma shana min ghayri wa akramani bil Islam"
(65) A tradition from Imaam Muhammad Baaqir A.S
says that to remain safe and protected during the whole day one should
look at the Aqeeq in his hand, first thing to see when getting up in the
morning, one should turn the Aqeeq towards the palm and recite the Surah INNAA
AZALNA, and then recite this Duaa :
Aamantu Billaahi Wahdahoo Laa Shareeka Lahu Wakafartu Bil Jibti
Wat-Twaaghooti Wa Aamantu Bi Sirri Aal-e-Muhammadin Wa Alaaniyyatihim Wa
Dhwaahirahim Wa Baatwinihim Wa Awwalihim Wa Aakhirihim.
( = I have accepted faith in One Allaah Who has no partner and I do not believe in Jibt and Taaghoot (idols), And I have also believed in the secret of Aali Muhammad, in their intentions, in their apparent, hidden, their first and in their last. )
(66) It is narrated to recite this Duaa while
putting on the ring (veenti) : Alaahumma
Sawminnee Bi Seemaa'il Eemaani Wakh-timlee Bi Khayrin Waj'al Aaqibatee
Ilaa Khayrin, Innaka Antal Azeezul Hakeemul Kareem.
( =O Allaah grant me the characteristic of Eemaan and let my next existence be good, certainly You are Al-Mighty, All-Wise, Generous. )
(67) Farming is a very much prefered profession
by Allaah S.W.T. All the Prophets, the Awsiyaahs, and the virtuous people
from their Ummaah made farming to be their main business. The 6th Imaam
A.S. said that nobody can do more purer and Halaal work then Farming
business. The 4th Imaam A.S. said that Farming is the most excellent
business. While tilling the land and sawing the seeds one should recite
(a) ~~Wa Mathalu Kalimatin Twayyibatin Ka Shajarati Twayyibatin Asluha Wa Saabitan Far'uha Fis-Samaai Tu'tee Ukulaha Kullu Heenin Bi Idhni Rabbiha~~.
( = Of a goodly word like a good tree whose origin is steadfastly fixed and its branches in the heavens, yielding its fruits every moment by the permission of its Lord Nourisher.)
(b) For harvesting a bumper crop recite 1001 times everyday ~ "ADH-DHAARRU"~
(69) Imaam Jaa'far Saadiq A.S. said to recite
this Duaa while putting on the lights in the house : ~ Allaahummaj'Alnaa
Nooran-Namshee Bihee Fin-naasi Walaa Tahrimnaa Nooraka Yawma Nalqaaka Wa
Ja'alnaa Nooran Innaka Noorun Laa Ilaaha Illa Anta. ~
( = O our Allaah light our path when we stroll among humanbeings, do not keep us missing from Your light on the day of Qayaamat, provide us with illumination, verily You are Light, There is no god except You. )
(70) When putting off the lights recite this
Duaa : ~ Allaahumma Akhrijnaa Mindh-Dhulumaati
( =O our Allaah take us out of darkness to the light. )
(71) Imaam Ja'afar Saadiq A.S had Aayatul Kursee written on his door and at the place of Prayers towards Qibla.
(73) The Holy Prophet S.A.W.W. said that in a
gathering or a sitting of people if there is no any mantion of Almighty
Allaah S.W.T. nor Salawaat on the Prophet, then, on the Day of Judgement
that gathering shall be a source of trouble for them. Therefore if we sit
in certain gathering, we should atleast recite this : ~~Sub'haana
Rabbika Rabbil Izzati Ammaa Yaswifoon, Wa Salaamun Alal Mursaleen, Wal
Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil Aalameen.~~~
( = Glorified be Your Lord. the Lord of Majesty, from that which they attribute to Him, and pay your respects to the Messengers, and Praise is for Allaah, Lord of the worlds. )
(74) It is mentioned in a Hadeeth that whenever you write a letter to someone do not omit writing: ~BISMILLAAHIR-RAHMAANI-RAHEEM~; and also write ~INSHAA'ALLAAH~ wherever applicable.
(75) In another Hadeeth it is mentioned that when you write a letter or an application and you have a Haajat, then write on top of the paper, with a pen without ink, this Aayat : ~ Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem. Innallaaha Wa'adas-Swaabireen, Almakhraja Mimmaa Yakrahoon, War-Rizqa Min Haythu Laa Yahtasiboon, Waja'alnnahu Wa Iyyaakum Minal-Ladheena Laa Khawfun Alayhim Walaa Hum Yahzanoon. ~
(76) Imaam Ali A.S. said that it is not allowed to spit facing the Qibla, and if anyone mistakenly does so he/she should atonce do ISTIGHFAAR.
(78) While taking off the shoes be standing and recite this Duaa : ~ Bismillaahi Al-Hamdu Lillaahil-Ladhee Razaqanee Maa Aqee Bihi Qadamayya Minal Adhaa, Allaahumma Thabbit Huma Alaa Swiraatika Walaa Tudhillahumaa Alaa Swiraatikas-Swawiyyi. ~( =I begin in the name of Allaah, all Praise is to Allaah Who has provided me with that with which I guard both my feet from hurt. O Allaah keep my both feet steady on Your path, and let them not stagger away from Your right path. )
(80) While having the HAIR-CUT (hajaamat) one
should recite this Duaa : ~
Bismillaahi Wa Billaahi Wa Alaa Millati Rasoolillaahi Swallallaahu Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Sunnatihi Haneefam Muslimaw-Wamaa Anaa Minal Mushrikeen. Allaahumma A'atwinee Bi Kulli Sha'aratin Nooran Saatwi'an Yawmal Qiyaamah. ~
( = With the name of Allaah and I put trust on Allaah, and on the Deen of the Holy Prophet S.A.W.W. with sincere faith, and I am not from the Mushriks. O Allaah give me the lights as many as the hairs, on the day of Qayaamat. )
(81) While looking into the mirror, one should
recitet his Duaa: Alhamdu Lillaahil-ladhee
Khalaqanee Fa Ahsana Khalaqee Wa Swawwarnee Fa Ahsana Swooratee Wa Adhaana
Minnee Maa Ashaana Min Ghayree, Wa Akramanee Bil Islaam.
( =Praise be to Allaah Who created me, a very dignified creation, and gave form to me, a very respectable form, and blessed me with that which would have flawed others, and he also honoured me with Islaam. )
(82) It is stated that one should not wear
cloths (trousers/pyjamas) while standing. The Duaa to be recited while
putting on cloths is this :
Bismillaah Allaahumma-stur Awratee Walaa Tahtikkanee Fee Arasaatil Qiyaamati Wa Aiffa Farajanee Wala Takhla'a Annee Zeenatal Eemaan.
( = I begin with he name of Allaah, O Allaah draw a covering over my nudiy and let me not be insulted in Qayaamat. Bless me wih chastity and do not separate faith from me. )
(83) Putting on sox and shoe also should be in
a sitting position and this Duaa should be recited:
Allaahumma Wattwaee Qadamayya Fid-dunyaa Wal Aakhirati Wa Thabbit Humaa Alas-Swiraati Yawma Tadhillu Feehil Aqdaam.
( =O Allaah faciliate my feet in this world and in the Hereafter and keep them steady on Siraat on the day when all feet would stumble. )