Jannat al-Mualla (
Al-Hajun. Cemetery in
Makkah) PIC PIC
as Al-Hajun. The Prophet [s] used to visit it frequently. It is the 2nd
holiest graveyard after Baqi. Those buried here include:
Ziyarat of Ismail, his mother & the rest of the prophets (as) at Hijr
Amongst the famous
scholars buried in the graveyard of Hajun are:
- Marhum Agha Mirza Muhammad al-Istrabadi - author of Rijal
al-Kabir wa Ayat al-Ahkam
- Sayyid Mir Muhammad Mu'min al-Istrabadi author of Al-Ruj'a.
He lived near Makkah
- Sayyid al-Shahid Mir Zeinul Abideen al-Husseini al-Kashani. He
was martyred in Makkah and buried in a grave he had chosen himself
in the graveyard of Mu'alla. He was amongst those who laid the
foundation of the House after it was demolished.
- Sheikh Muhammad son of the author of Al-Maalim.
His grave lies near the grave of Khadija [a]
- Ibn Sheikh Muhammad - buried beside his father. Used to take a
lot of care in matters concerningIhtiyat (caution)
and fear of Allah
Ziyarat of Abdullah bin abdul Muttalib
UHUD :Ziyarat of Hazrat Hamza (as)
Ziyarat of the martyrs of Uhud