H E A L T H R E M E D I E S
Books of reference- Hadyat ul Shia by Ayatullah Mishkini, Tib e Raza, Tibb-e-Masoomeen, Islamic Meditives Cure Ailments index
In Tadbiyat-e-Hikmat it is narrated that Maula Ali (A.S) says like soap cleans clothes but it also wears off the clothes, so too many medications temporarily cleanses the body from diseases but it makes it boosedah.
We are obliged to all those who helped us in the making of this booklet. May Allah Bless them health and prosperity. Please excuse us in case of any error.
Imam Ali [a.s] said: "Never, never will prosperity be reached by remaining idle and lazy."
· FOR CURE FROM DISEASE/ILLNESS:
Ayatullah Nasrullah Burujardi says the patient should pray himself (if the mareez is unable to pray himself then some one should pray on his behalf) – 17,000 times salwat. 1000 salwat hadiya to each of the14 masoomeen, 1000 salwat as hadiya to Bibi Zainab, 1000 salwat as hadiya to Hazrat Abbas and 1000 salwat as hadiya to Umul baneen. (very effective if prayed in one sitting)
· FOR FULFILLMENT OF HAJJAT AND REMOVING OF WORRIES.
Pray 1000 times in one sitting Allahumma Laan Muawiya ibn
Saffyan. (Laan (part of tabbarrah), is very effective because it makes
you realize why the laan is being sent on the person, and awakens you
to stay away from evil deeds. Praying laan fulfills desires quickly,also pray salwat before and after the tasbihs, also do istigfar)
GENERAL TIPS FOR GOOD HEALTH
· The Prophet (S.A.W.W) Says- 77 diseases are cured by honey.
· Do not stand and drink water at night, incurable disease will be contracted (6th Imam a.s)
· Drinking Rain water is beneficial for health
· 21 raisins (kishmish) on an empty stomach for good memory and good health.
· Do not sleep on an empty stomach.
· Eat only when you are hungry.
· Use the washroom before sleeping.
· Do not sleep in a straight position immediately after a meal, as it hinders digestion and causes gastric problems.
· Do not bathe immediately after a meal, as it hinders digestion.
· Best not to eat anything except fruits between breakfast and dinner.
· Do not eat fruits immediately after a meal, wait for a hr before eating fruits.
· Eat the fruits at the beginning of their season.
· Don't drink tea immediately after a meal as tea has acid in it and food has protein in it therefore digestion is hindered.
· Do not smoke a cigarette immediately after a meal it is equivalent to smoking 10 cigarettes at other times and is the main cause of cancer.
· Never urinate in the sea or swimming pools,one contracts incurable disease.
· After a hot water bath put a mug of cold water on your feet
· Best time to sleep, which is most beneficial, is 2½ hrs after sunset.
· Start and end your food with a pinch of salt to ward off 70 kinds of diseases. End your meal also with a pinch of salt.
· Waking up 2½ hrs before sunrise is very beneficial for health.
· Namaz-e-shab is best for good health.
· Try to do all work facing qibla and in a state of wuzu- Tilwat-e-Quran, cooking, studying etc.
· Alims say that honey serves a dual purpose i.e. in the winter it has a warm effect and in summer it has a cooling effect.
· Cutting nails on Friday cures many diseases.
· Elaichi to be chewed thoroughly with the skin, after meals for at least 40 days to see results.
· Dairy products, egg yolk, soya beans,garlic, vegetables and fish. Feet should always be clean. Keep your feet dry of moisture and sweat and keep them warm by wearing cotton socks not nylon socks. This plays a very important role for good blood circulation for sugar patient.
· Drink garlic juice
· Methi seeds (better used in the winter) one teaspoon nihar mouth or in powdered form. And one teaspoon 1 hr before meals.
· One teaspoon of honey before going to bed.
· Remove potato eyes from a raw potato, wash well and liquidize and drink immediately.
فَإِنْ آمَنُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا آمَنتُم بِهِ فَقَدِ اهْتَدَوا ۖ وَّإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّمَا هُمْ فِي شِقَاقٍ ۖفَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿١٣٧﴾
Translation: "So if they believe as ye believe, they are indeed on the right path; but if they turn back, it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice thee as against them, and He is the All- Hearing, the All-Knowing."
REASONS OF DEPRESSION:
· If you wear black shoes.
· If you wear clothes in the standing position.
· If you wipe your hands or face with your clothes.
· Negative thinking.
· Lack of something in your body.
· Recalling old memories.
Remedies For depression:
· Do not wear black shoes.
· Wear your dress/clothes in a sitting position.
· Do not wipe your hands or face with the clothes you are wearing (also adversely effects rizk and rozi).
· Keep a positive attitude towards others even if they do not show a friendly attitude towards you.
· Use raw vegetables.
· Eat oranges, berries, black grapes, olives.
· Eat dry fruits before meal.
· Drink warm milk with honey and cinnamon powder (equal quantity) at night.
· Drink warm water with 1tbs honey at daytime.
· Wash your hair with water of bairi leaves.
· Wear yellow slippers or shoes (also beneficial for barkat in rozi/rizk); if yellow is can not be worn then wear white slippers or shoes. (Yellow color is a much liked color in Islam).
· Eat fruit of the season in the beginning of the season.
· Recite salwat 100 times daily.
· Drink orange juice to overcome deficiencies in your body.
· Recite BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN IR RAHIM LAHAULA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH IL ALI UL AZIM 100 times.
· When you wake up from sleep recite durud 5times and LAHAUL 8 times while lying down. Again recite durud 5 times and LAHAUL 8 times in a sitting position. Repeat the amaal again when you stand up, when in washroom and finally when washing hands. (In total the amaal should be done 5 times).
FOR ALL SEVERE/NON-SEVERE EYE PROBLEMS:
· Wash hands after meals and apply your wet palms to your eyes reciting ayat 82 of Surah Bani-Israel, seven times.
· Recite Ayat-al-kursi and blow your warm breath on your palms and keep your palms on your eyes.
· Put drops of pure honey in your eyes everyday.
· Drink 3 sips of water every time after you do wudhoo (ablution) with the intention of decreasing anger.
· Recite Ya Wadudo 360 times on any sweet thing for 40 days and then eat (can also do it for someone else and give it to them to eat).
BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TASK:
· Recite Al Mubdiyo or Ya Mubdiyo 56 times. Inshallah the work will get completed.
This can be also recited on a pregnant woman, for avoiding miscarriage and having a safe delivery.
· Recite Ayat # 70 of Surah Baqrah.قَالُوا ادْعُ لَنَا رَبَّكَ يُبَيِّن لَّنَا مَا هِيَ إِنَّ الْبَقَرَ تَشَابَهَ عَلَيْنَا وَإِنَّا إِن شَاءَ اللَّـهُ لَمُهْتَدُونَ ﴿٧٠﴾
They said: Call on your Lord for our sake to make it plain to us what she is, for surely to us the cows are all alike, and if Allah please
we shall surely be guided aright.
the above ayat can also be recited while going shopping, or before
starting any business or housekeeping task or before marriage
FOR INCREASE IN SUSTENANCE (RIZQ):
Recite ayat 73 and 74 of Surah Al Imran 350 times in one sitting. This does wonders. Recite it preferably every day.
· One who is weak in Mathematics, should recite YA MUHSEEYI (ONE WHO COUNTS), as many times as possible.
· To aquire concentration while studying, recite Surah Falaq and Surah Naas once before starting.
FOR ANY PROBLEMS IN PERIODS (MENSTRUATION) OR FOR IRREGULARITY:
· Eat sesame seeds (till), white or black.
· Take 20 tola water and 1 tola black sesame seeds (till) and boil them together until only 5 tola water is left. Then add gurr for as sweet as you want and drink the mixture.
FOR CLEANSING OF HEART FROM BAD DEEDS SUCH AS BUGHS, JEALOUSY ETC AND FOR ACCEPTANCE OF REPENTANCE (TAWBA) FOR KEEPING AWAY FROM SINS
· Recite Ziyarat-e-Ahsura.
· Recite Tasbih-e-Fatima Zahra(a.s).
· After namaz-e-fajr recite Surah Qadr and Surah Ikhlas.
· Recite at least 50 quranic ayats with concentration everyday.
· Recite Ayat-e-Karima 400 times everyday for one year (to change a bad habit),
TO PURIFY AND CLEAN ONE'S HEART:
One should recite Surah Alam Nashra 7 times , before going to sleep.
Inshallah the next day when he wakes up , his heart will be free of any kind of hatred and impurity towards any one or for anyone
· Mix a little ghee in milk and drink it.
· Massage the forehead with a little ghee or clove oil
· In one cup of water, put 1 tsp of haldi, boil it and then drink it
· In order to normalize blood cholesterol the best things to drink are : Carrot juice, Celery juice
· Best to eat are apples, bananas, grape fruit, carrots and dry beans
· .Also during our food intake to take a little bit of honey
· If one is suffering from very high cholesterol and wants to normalize it in two hours has to have the following mixture:
In 16 oz of tea water, mix 2 tbsp of honey and 3 tsp of Cinnamon powder and then drink it.
· Eat Figs
· Have lemon juice twice a day
· 1 cup of ripe tomato juice
· To have first thing in the morning hot water mixed with 2tsp of honey
· To have hot milk mixed with 2 tsp of honey at night before sleeping
· Carrot juice
· If suffering from dry piles, then have lassi mixed with a little bit of gur.
· To Liquidise have coriander leaves (dhanya) with water and drink it.
· To liquidize neem leaves with water, sieve and then drink
· If suffering from painful piles , then eat masoor daal with roti and lassi.
· Stop having hot spicy food
FOR HAIR PROBLEMS
· Highly recommended to eat figs.
· To massage the head with: hot olive oil mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon powder + 2 tsp honey. Keep it for 15 mins before washing.
· Mix a little sugar in lemon juice and apply it on the hair, then wash it off.
· Make a powder of neem leaves, then in about 100 gm of neem leaves powder, mix it in coconut oil and apply it in the hair once a week
· In order to have shiny hair , have cucumber
TO REDUCE WEIGHT
· To eat twice a day
· Make a mixture of: 1 cup apple cider + 1 cup honey + 16 pieces of lasan (garlic), liquidize it for 1 min, put it in a glass cylinder with a tight lid and put it in the fridge for one week.
After one week, put 2 tsp of this mixture in a glass of hot water and have it twice a day preferably first thing in the morning and not to eat anything for half an hour after this.
BED WETTING IN CHILDREN
· Make them eat tiil
FOR GOOD HEIGHT IN CHILDREN
· Make them eat gurr and onions
FOR EASY TEETHING AND NO LOOSE MOTIONS
· Glucose water and lemon water, 2 tbsp four times a day
STAMMERING IN CHILDREN
· Recite Surah Jumah on water and make them drink
FOR ANY KIND OF FEAR
· One should open the Holy Quran and start reciting 100 ayats from the page where ever he has opened it and then after 100 ayats,say 3 times "YA ALLAH… pls help me overcome my fear". This can also be done when one is facing any kind of problem and difficulty. After reciting 100 ayats, say 3 time "YA ALLAH…pls solve this problem for me". Inshallah either the problem will be solved or one will get an idea as to how to deal with the problem.
FOR ALL STOMACH AILMENTS
· To have adrak water + lemon water + half tsp black pepper powder
· To cure indigestion and gas problems mix ajwain powder in hot water and drink it
· Mix channa + gurr and have it with hot water and drink it
· Mix 1 tsp adrak water + 2 tsp lemon water + saakar (misri) powder and have it before eating .This is good for gas, acidity and indigestion.
· Half tsp ajwain + half tsp gurr , mix thoroughly and chew it. Do it twice a day.
· To have honey + gurr
· Boil water with a little cinnamon powder and then drink it
· Cut lemon and sprinkle a little sugar on it and suck it
· To chew elaichi and tulsi leaves
TO PREVENT NAUSEA
· To taste a little honey and elaichi powder
· To prevent nausea while on a journey, keep a little piece of daalchini and laung in the mouth
· Chew in equal parts soonf and sugar morning and evening
· To have black pepper powder and saakar powder
· To have tulsi leaves + 2 to 3 pieces of black pepper. The same apply when facing dizziness when travelling.